Hi Hi Trail Peoples!
We are at the last of the Stone Mill 50 mile preview runs. This run will take you North up Greenway and Seneca Ridge Trail to Quince Orchard Road. Down Rt. 28 (sidewalk to start of Muddy Branch trail). If you aren’t interested in pavement running you can hang a right on the Seneca Greenway when you get back to Riffleford Rd and head back into Seneca Creek State Park for bonus miles!
Here are the standard things 🙂
1) We are accepting donations for these runs. $5 suggested but we also accept loose change from under your car seat (just pick out the old Cheetos and dog hair, please)
2) Course will not be flagged. Good exercise in self-reliance on the trails. Besides no one ever gets lost , they just do extra miles, right?
3) We’ll have water out on the course – Riffleford Rd.
4) We provide light snackeroos at the finish. Feel free to bring something to share if you want. Trail dogs like to eat. That’s a fact!
5) You don’t have to be doing Stone Mill to participate in these course previews. All are welcome (except whiners, rabble-rousers and malcontents)
Rt 28 Seneca Greenway Trailhead
Google Plus Code: 4MH8+7R Darnestown, 6, MD (for Google Maps)
Start at 7:30AM
*** Time to SIGN UP!! The Muddy Shoes Phantastic Phall Phat Ass will be Sunday 11 November (Veterans Day!). There will be a Half Marathon and 10K option. Great after party too! This also is a great taper run for the Stone Mill 50 Miler the following weekend. Race Director Robin Sheperd puts on a great event. Here is the link http://mymuddyshoes.org/…/3rd-annual-phantastic-phall-pha…/…
*** Check out our Muddy Shoes merch! We got Hats ($15), Buffs ($10) and magnets/stickers ($1). They are going fast! Get yours from Robin (Hats), Phil (Hats, Buffs, Magnets/stickers) or Mike Chau (Buffs and magnets/stickers ($1). ). US Dollars only!
OK C U there!