Well, so I lied last week when I said we were done for the season at Needwood. Me thinks we can squeeze one more in before moving to our Winter quarters. And, of course we need to celebrate the end of the Summer Needwood runs. Cuz we need a reason to hoist a cold burger and a juicy beer….wait…thats backwards…figure it out yourself. Needless to say, the evening will go like this:
1. Mingle, Mingle Mingle in parking lot
2. 6:15… Warm Up Mile
3. Back to parking lot and more mingle, mingle, mingle
4. 6:29 Coach Phil says “Yo, listen up! blah, blah, blah, then go left at the big tree blah blah, then out and back on blah, blah hill repeats blah blah…” you know the drill
5. At 6:30 the running begins!
6. Finish run, mingle, mingle, head to Outta-the-Way Cafe for fun and carbs.
BRING HEADLAMP u will need it by the end of the run.
Location: Parking lot at the Hiker/Biker Trail –
15679 Needwood Lake Cir, Derwood, MD 20855
Time: Warmup starts at 6:15 – run starts at 6:30
Course: Counter-clockwise. Out-n-back on Beaver Tale, cross causeway and out-n-back on Troll Trail down Westside Trail to Adies Hill for repeats (Stone Millers need to do these!) and back to cars.
– Mark your calendars NOW for the 3rd Annual Muddy Shoes Phantastic Phall Phat Ass Trail Haph Marathon and 10k – Sunday 5 November. More details to come!
– We will be running various locations on Saturdays through September. Stay tuned for weekly announcements. In October we host the Stone Mill Course Preview Training Runs each Saturday. More to come on that too.
That’s it! C U Trail Dogs there!